REA Event – Biomass installation quality – bridging the gap between fuel and equipment
This seminar will focus on identifying and addressing the key quality, safety and training challenges surrounding the installation of biomass boilers in the UK.
In the context of both small and large scale installations, planned sessions will cover the following:
- Why high quality installations matter
- Storage and handling of fuel
- Training and standards in the non-domestic renewable heat supply chain: where are we now?
- Standards and guidance for the biomass heat industry
- Training: how to accomplish higher installation quality
Timings: 08:30 – 14:30 (including lunch and networking)
REA Member £75 + VAT
Non REA Member £200 + VAT
Book online or via this booking form.