International Training Seminar Biomass Heating 2016 – Market development and technologies
12 – 15 September 2016, Linz/Austria
The market transformation towards modern, high-efficiency biomass heating presents enormous opportunities for local economic development, the reduction of energy costs and climate and environment protection. The International Training Seminar focuses on small- to mid-scale projects fuelled by wood pellets and wood chips covering solutions for homes, smaller commercial/ public buildings and district heating grids (up to a few hundred kilowatt). The seminar offers interactive learning in an international group, educational site-visits and presentations by experts in biomass technologies, market development and environment.
The International Training Seminar is organised by the Energy Academy of the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of the region of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is a success story in high-efficiency biomass heating: more than 30 % of the heat demand is covered by clean, automatic biomass heating. Green heating has created more than 500 new jobs in Upper Austria in recent years. The OÖ Energiesparverband is also the organiser of the European Pellet Conference, the world’s largest annual event on wood pellets.
Representatives of businesses, public bodies, institutions, NGOs etc. interested in developing local/regional biomass heating markets. It is especially targeted to persons from countries where the market for automatic biomass heating is in a starting phase.
What does the international seminar offer?
- 3 densely-filled days with information and know-how on the technologies, economics and marketing of biomass heating!
- Practical, hands-on time with experienced people – learn from the best in the field!
- A dynamic mix of seminars, site-visits and interactive exchanges in an international group.
- A programme fully-focused on small- to mid-scale wood pellet and wood chip projects.
The training seminar will be held in English.
- 950 Euro (including 10 % VAT)
- 630 Euro (including 10 % VAT) for public administrations & energy agencies
- Fees include the training sessions, seminar documentation, site-visits, coffee breaks and meals. Accommodation in nearby hotels in Linz is about 90-120 Euro/night (including breakfast and taxes) and is not included in the seminar fees.
Please register before 29 August 2016 by E-Mail to email@example.com (please note: the number of participants is limited).
Organiser & location
OÖ Energiesparverband, Energy Academy, Landstrasse 45, 4020 Linz/Austria,
firstname.lastname@example.org, www.oec-en.at, T. +43-732-7720-14386