WHA & UK Pellet Council Conference 12th & 13th March 2019
The Wood Heat Association joins forces with UK Pellet Council for the first time for a must-attend Conference for Biomass Energy Professionals
2018 has proved to be a critical year for the UK biomass industry. On the one hand, we face significant challenges from Government legislation such as the Clean Air Strategy, which threatens to undermine the role of biomass. On the other, recent reports from the Climate Change Committee and the International Energy Association, have highlighted the crucial role of biomass in the UK’s transition to a low carbon economy.
Never has there been a more important time to share good practice and focus on the positive benefits of sustainable and renewable biomass heat and combined heat and power (CHP). For the first time the WHA and the UK Pellet Council, the two leading industry bodies, are teaming up to co-host a joint conference in 2019.
The conference programme is carefully put together to provide all the information relevant to the biomass heat and CHP industry, and assembles individuals drawn from across the supply chain in the same room for two days of technical, legislative and market updates. The conference includes speakers from Government, Industry and the public sector.
Now in its fifth year, Wood Heat 2019 will not only provide you with the insights, knowledge and contacts to keep pace with the evolving industry but also provide the opportunity to build a consensus to face the challenges we share in the UK biomass energy sector.
Conference topics will include:
- Biomass Heat Market Development in the North East United States
- Biomass Efficiencies and Emissions – Research for BEIS
- Emissions and Clinker Formation – The Latest Research
- Eucalyptus in the UK – The State of Play
- Minimising Emissions from Biomass Combustion, The Swiss Experience
- Update on the RHI from Ofgem
- Health and Safety in Biomass Heating Systems
- The Role of Biomass in UK District Heating
The full programme can be viewed by clicking this link: WHA-UKPC Programme 2019
- Member Early Bird 2 Day Delegate & Dinner (before 31st January) £250. Save £50 by booking before the end of January 2019 (£250 instead of £300)
- WHA/ UKPC / REA Member 1 Day Conference Only £150
- WHA/ UKPC / REA Member 1 Day Conference & Dinner £200
- WHA/ UKPC / REA Member 2 Days £225
- WHA/ UKPC / REA Member 2 Days & Dinner £300
- WHA/ UKPC / REA Member Dinner Only £65
- Non-Member Early Bird 2 Day Delegate & Dinner (before 31st January) £375. Save £50.00 by booking before the end of January 2019 (£375 instead of £425)
- Non-Member 1 Day Conference Only £200
- Non-Member 1 Day Conference & Dinner £290
- Non-Member 2 Days & Dinner £425
- Non-Member 2 Days £375
- Non-Member Dinner Only £100
All prices are excluding VAT
BOOOK ONLINE HERE
Sponsorship & Exhibition Packages are available please contact Mark Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Spread the word on social media using #WHAC2019